10 September 2009

NOWDAYS..THIS YEAR...10 YEARS BEFORE...I ALWAYS DO LOVE HER..

There are such many thing that im gonna share on this year. First of all, this year im the happiest man in the world because of  being a husband for someone. After 10 years waiting for this moment to brilliantly come true, now i become someone special not as a boyfriend of but is almost as her husband. Thank a lot to The Almighty ALLAH for making the path of my life such this.
I can't forget about the last time in our loving history that might switch our path to be not like now when her told me that her parent didn't want us to keep closer each other because the reason why they wanted to. She was in her study mode on that time that make us feel difficulty to keep in touch. Anyway, it rather than lost her on my side to keep pushing the limit till her parent accept our relation.
I kept crying as it said to lost her in my hand. Only The Almighty Allah will know how my pain so that time. Then i kept praying for our relation to be easier than ever. I don't want to lost her as i love her very much on my own. Maybe i was so shy to take out my speech but i know she is keeping a side for me. I can feel it too and the email that she post to me interpreted all of thing that i use to be her lover.
Remembering of what we through together make my tears go out to drain. How she was a strong woman to accept my test and i glad to have her now. Every time when we were in relationship crisis, her always be patient to wait for me as i not the kind of too easily to settle. She will always keep crying and try not to offense me as much as she knew that i will keep my burning into her. She was so patient on that time.
Today, i still couldn't leave with her yet because the different in our task and work. But as a husband, i always keep in touch for her by doing what i can do to make the responsibility close for her. May The Almighty ALLAH make our relationship be easier as a husband and a wife. And also future-born baby of us. Insyaallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment